Derwent Valley Council are holding a series of consultations to gain input from community members, businesses, employers and community organisations to help develop a strong Derwent Valley Brand.
The development of Our Valley 2030, the Derwent Valley Community Strategic Plan uncovered a strong desire for many in the community to have a strong Derwent Valley brand.
A brand that incorporates the look and feel of the valley, tells the visual story of who we are that businesses, organisations and tourism operators in the community can use to provide a visual alignment with the area.
Council are holding a mixture of community engagement sessions, one on one interviews and stakeholder discussions to gain community input.
These sessions will be run by award winning Brand Consultancy experts, For the People who developed and implemented the well-known ‘West Coast Tasmania’ brand.
The below sessions are open to the community to attend:
- Wednesday 11 September, 1.00pm – 3.00pm | Council Chambers, New Norfolk
- Wednesday 11 September, 3.30pm – 5.30pm | Molesworth Community Hall
- Thursday 12 September, 9.30am – 11.30am | Westerway Community Hall
- Thursday 12 September, 1.30pm – 4.30pm | Council Chambers, New Norfolk
- Friday 13 September, 9.00am – 11.00am | Council Chambers, New Norfolk
- Friday 13 September, 11.30am – 1.30pm | Council Chambers, New Norfolk
- Saturday 14 September, 8.00am – 2.00pm | Banjos New Norfolk Market